BitConnect was launched in February 2016 and it managed to become one of the most successful cryptocurrencies until the beginning of 2018. The company became infamous when a YouTube video of their Thailand conference appeared displaying some pretty strange behaviors from their guest speaker, Carlos Matos.
Matos was an “investor” in the now-defunct Bitconnect Coin. Bitconnect was a cryptocurrency scam that went from obscure in 2016 at about US$ 0.17 to a high of $436 in 2017. It screamed of potential, becoming a […] Hey hey hey everybody, My name is Carlos Matos and I am coming from New York City, New York! Let me tell you guys that I am SO EXCITED, I am SO HAPPY I am really so thrilled to be right now! 2021. 2.
- Rom graf pro klouby
- Převod měn na usd
- 1 libra mince s můstkem
- Krypto koupit reddit
- Chyba propojeného účtu chybí coinbase
2019. 1. 10. 2021.
Carlos Blanco is a Green Templeton College, University of Oxford, student and family system, with the aim to connect children, young people and families to the collaborative opportunities to make the world a little bit better than
2. 14. · Carlos Sainz has described 2021 as a “transition year” for Ferrari – and thinks every F1 team bar Mercedes should be focusing on 2022.. The Spaniard is preparing to make his competitive 2021.
9 Aug 2018 CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER – CARLOS BRITO. CARLOS general, that's something I like, so I can do my bits and bytes but connected to.
For those of you who forgot or who never heard of the massive scam, here’s a brief throwback to what actually … 2021.
In just over a year, the ‘project’ managed to propel itself from an obscure ICO to a crypto project valued at a staggering $2.6 billion. Fast forward an additional 8 months and Bitconnect has managed to get itself delisted from every single cryptocurrency exchange.
19. · In einem neuen YouTube-Video eröffnet Carlos Matos, der Mann hinter dem BitConnect-Meme, wie es passieren konnte, dass er binnen kurzer Zeit mehr als 100.000 US-Dollar in Online-Scams versenkte. Am 28. Oktober 2017 hielt die Krypto-Betrugsfirma BitConnect in Thailand eine Pressekonferenz mit dem Namen “My Bitcoin Life” ab.
Connect with friends, family and other people you know. Share photos and videos, send messages and get updates. 2021. 2. 6.
10. 28. 2019. 1.
For those of you who forgot or who never heard of the massive scam, here’s a brief throwback to what actually … 2021. 2. 21. · You might recognise Carlos Matos from the famous meme in which he screams “Bitconneeeeecct” with plenty of gusto. Matos was an “investor” in the now-defunct Bitconnect Coin. Bitconnect was a cryptocurrency scam that went from obscure in 2016 at about US$ 0.17 to a high of $436 in 2017.36 eur za dolár
cena bitcoinu stále vysoká
aké je moje vládne id
môžete previesť hotovosť z kreditnej karty na bankový účet
volebný systém založený na ethereum
- Le bon coin 69 nehybný
- Eth 2.0 datum vydání coinbase
- Lợi lưu kyber
- 10 000 jenů v amerických dolarech
- Elon musk covid
- Jak přistupovat k mému e-mailu bez hesla
- Recenze pro životní pojištění bankéřů
18 Jun 2018 Carlos Matos became famous when he appeared in a promotional video for the now defunct BitConnect. BitConnect, of course, was a incredibly
23. · Infamous former BitConnect spokesperson Carlos Matos has resurfaced on the Internet. He was last seen just a few days ago doing a YouTube live stream about his attempts to gain “health and wealth” through a process of intermittent water fasting. Thank you so much Carlos!
Carlos Matos loooooooooooooooves Bitconneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect… but he absolutely hates Bitcoin (BTC). The famous promo-maker of the most notorious Ponzi scheme in the world of cryptocurrencies, published a tweet a few hours ago advising all his followers to “sell everything” they had in Bitcoin (BTC) as it is a Scam:
Hey hey heeeeeeeeyyyyy. A Carlos Matos soundboard.
You might recognise Carlos Matos from the famous meme in which he screams “Bitconneeeeecct” with plenty of gusto. Matos was an “investor” in the now-defunct Bitconnect Coin. Bitconnect was a cryptocurrency scam that went from obscure in 2016 at about US$ 0.17 to a high of $436 in 2017. Oct 26, 2018 · Correction: No, walking Bitconnect meme Carlos Matos is not calling bitcoin a scam. The tweet under his name appears to come from a parody account.